Studying geography globally increases knowledge of places and environments worldwide. The skills gained from understanding maps and environmental issues provide an essential link to natural and social sciences. As students study geography it allows them to encounter different cultures. Exploring different cultures inspire students to think about their rights and responsibilities. The world is a cultural melting pot that brings value to a community. We as humanity bond through the values gained and transferred to other cultures. Learning cross-cultural communication can help students articulate themselves efficiently. The following resources will help build knowledge of different countries and cultures.Web Quest Resources
- Elementary School Web Quests: Multiple resources with web quests for elementary students and kids of all ages as well.
- Social Studies Web Quests: Social studies web quests that include historical events, arts and mor
- Web Quests For Teachers: Free web quests for teachers, created by teachers.
- Locate and Evaluate Web Quests: Ideas and tips on how to add adventure to any classroom.
- Kindergarten Through Grade Three Web Quests: Various web quests for categories including arts, social studies and science.
- Kindergarten Web Quests: Includes ideas and processes on how to create web quests for younger children.
- Web Quests For Grades 5-6: Webquests for grade 5-6 students. Also includes information about the original web quest designer.