The table above illustrates an overview of the annual crime reported in Centreville, MD. These figures on reported criminal activity in Centreville, MD, based on a reported crime per 100,000 citizens, is shown in order to compare these rates across disparate categories. You will notice that the crimes collected here, for comparison purposes, have been separated between violent crimes and those involving or threatening property. According to the annual crime data, the crime rate in Centreville, MD is 44% lower than the average of the whole of the state of Maryland, and when compared with the national average, is 46% lower than. When looking at violent crimes, Centreville, MD has 55% lower than violent crime rate than Maryland average, while remaining 45% lower than the national average. In property crime, Centreville, MD is 42% lower than the average of Maryland and is 46% lower than the national average.