Jacksonville, FL Livability Score
Jacksonville, FL is Exceptionally Livable
• Jacksonville is ranked #247 in Florida • Jacksonville is ranked #3319 in the USA
Lots of Local Amenities Sunny Weather Low Cost of Living High Graduation Rates
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Statistic Jacksonville Florida National
Population (2013) 823,652 19,552,860 317,297,938
Median Age 35.4 40.8 37.2
Male/Female ratio 0.9:1 1.0:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 51% 55% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 45% 40% 45%
Caucasian 60% 76% 74%
African American 31% 16% 13%
Asian 4% 2% 5%
Speak English 87% 73% 79%
Speak Spanish 6% 20% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Jacksonville city guide with attractions and photos of Jacksonville. Search the best places to live in Jacksonville and Jacksonville apartments for rent. Compare Jacksonville to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Jacksonville reviews
Write a review about Jacksonville
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Jacksonville
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Wish someone told me this, don't move here I wish someone told me this before I moved there... so here I'm going to tell you what I wish I knew before moving to Jacksonville. (I left in 2014)…
1) They been saying Jacksonville is getting better since 2007. (aka City-data forum, Read full review
Lots of potential! My wife & I moved to Jacksonville about 8 years ago, from Atlanto, New Orleans and Miami.…
Jacksonville is solid city right now, but with so much potential.
It's a pretty conservative city overall, not exactly progressive or Read full review Recent Jacksonville forum postings
Ask a question about Jacksonville
• Have a question about the city of Jacksonville? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Jacksonville neighborhoods We are giving serious thought to relocating to Jacksonville from CT. Our friends live in the Hodges/ Beach area (inter-coastal west?). …
Our priorities are, nice housing that is affordable (highland glen, Windsor park are two communities See full question Neighborhoods in & around Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville neighborhoods Cities near Jacksonville, FL