The table above illustrates an overview of the annual crime reported in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. These figures on reported criminal activity in Fort Oglethorpe, GA, based on a reported crime per 100,000 citizens, is shown in order to compare these rates across disparate categories. You will notice that the crimes collected here, for comparison purposes, have been separated between violent crimes and those involving or threatening property. According to the annual crime data, the crime rate in Fort Oglethorpe, GA is 118% higher than the average of the whole of the state of Georgia, and when compared with the national average, is 156% higher than. When looking at violent crimes, Fort Oglethorpe, GA has 55% higher than violent crime rate than Georgia average, while remaining 45% higher than the national average. In property crime, Fort Oglethorpe, GA is 126% higher than the average of Georgia and is 174% higher than the national average.