Sacramento, CA Livability Score
Sacramento, CA is Extremely Livable
• Sacramento is ranked #567 in California • Sacramento is ranked #8314 in the USA
Lots of Local Amenities Sunny Weather Stable Housing Market High Graduation Rates
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Statistic Sacramento California National
Population (2013) 467,467 38,332,521 317,297,938
Median Age 33.4 35.2 37.2
Male/Female ratio 0.9:1 1.0:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 47% 53% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 49% 48% 45%
Caucasian 50% 62% 74%
African American 14% 6% 13%
Asian 19% 13% 5%
Speak English 63% 56% 79%
Speak Spanish 17% 29% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Sacramento city guide with attractions and photos of Sacramento. Search the best places to live in Sacramento and Sacramento apartments for rent. Compare Sacramento to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Sacramento reviews
Write a review about Sacramento
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Sacramento
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
A very nice city if you go to the right part I lived in Sacramento for about two years. For the first year I lived in an apartment that wasn't too great. My brand new car was keyed while parked outside of my apartment. The second year I moved to a better apartment that was gated and… Read full review Recent Sacramento forum postings
Ask a question about Sacramento
• Have a question about the city of Sacramento? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Question Neighborhoods in & around Sacramento, CA
Sacramento neighborhoods Cities near Sacramento, CA