Destin, FL is Exceptionally Livable
• Destin is ranked #4147 in Florida • Destin is ranked #816 in the USA
Lots of Local Amenities Sunny Weather High Graduation Rates Stable Housing Market
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Destin, FL properties for sale
Destin, FL real estate agents
Statistic Destin Florida National
Population (2013) 12,425 18,885,152 309,138,711
Population density (sq mi) 1,616 365 90
Median age 39.6 40.8 37.2
Male/Female ratio 1.0:1 1.0:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 59% 55% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 37% 40% 45%
Caucasian 90% 76% 74%
African American 2% 16% 13%
Asian 1% 2% 5%
Speak English 88% 73% 79%
Speak Spanish 6% 20% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Destin city guide with attractions and photos of Destin. Search the best places to live in Destin and Destin apartments for rent. Compare Destin to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Destin reviews
Write a review about Destin
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Destin
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Review Recent Destin forum postings
Ask a question about Destin
• Have a question about the city of Destin? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Laurie14 posted a question in Destin
September 08, 2015
Relocating to Destin Area :-) Any information good or bad to help me make a choice.....will be visiting this spring to check it out. What are the TRUE average temps in winter months? What is the job market like? Housing (bungalow-carriage house, efficiency type… See full question Cities near Destin, FL