The table above illustrates an overview of the annual crime reported in Marietta, OH. These figures on reported criminal activity in Marietta, OH, based on a reported crime per 100,000 citizens, is shown in order to compare these rates across disparate categories. You will notice that the crimes collected here, for comparison purposes, have been separated between violent crimes and those involving or threatening property. According to the annual crime data, the crime rate in Marietta, OH is 26% lower than the average of the whole of the state of Ohio, and when compared with the national average, is 27% lower than. When looking at violent crimes, Marietta, OH has 43% lower than violent crime rate than Ohio average, while remaining 57% lower than the national average. In property crime, Marietta, OH is 24% lower than the average of Ohio and is 22% lower than the national average.