Wichita, KS Livability Score
Wichita, KS is Extremely Livable
• Wichita is ranked #134 in Kansas • Wichita is ranked #9764 in the USA
Low Cost of Living Lots of Local Amenities High Graduation Rates Sunny Weather
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Statistic Wichita Kansas National
Population (2013) 381,176 2,893,957 317,297,938
Median Age 34.0 36.0 37.2
Male/Female ratio 1.0:1 1.0:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 54% 60% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 49% 46% 45%
Caucasian 74% 85% 74%
African American 11% 6% 13%
Asian 5% 2% 5%
Speak English 84% 89% 79%
Speak Spanish 10% 7% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Wichita city guide with attractions and photos of Wichita. Search the best places to live in Wichita and Wichita apartments for rent. Compare Wichita to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Wichita reviews
Write a review about Wichita
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Wichita
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
cdavis188 reviewed Wichita
April 01, 2014
Good city to live in and visit I don't live in wichita, but in salina about 85 miles up 135 highway. i visit there once in a while about every 3-4 months and i like it. There seems to be some type of food or shopping on every block. I was walking down a road and the… Read full review Recent Wichita forum postings
Ask a question about Wichita
• Have a question about the city of Wichita? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Question Neighborhoods in & around Wichita, KS
Wichita neighborhoods Cities near Wichita, KS