Wichita, KS is Extremely Livable
• Wichita is ranked #63 in Kansas • Wichita is ranked #4752 in the USA
Lots of Local Amenities Low Cost of Living High Graduation Rates Sunny Weather
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Wichita, KS properties for sale
Statistic Wichita Kansas National
Population (2013) 381,176 2,893,957 317,297,938
Population density (sq mi) 2,376 35 90
Median age 34.0 36.0 37.2
Male/Female ratio 1.0:1 1.0:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 54% 60% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 49% 46% 45%
Caucasian 74% 85% 74%
African American 11% 6% 13%
Asian 5% 2% 5%
Speak English 84% 89% 79%
Speak Spanish 10% 7% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Wichita city guide with attractions and photos of Wichita. Search the best places to live in Wichita and Wichita apartments for rent. Compare Wichita to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Wichita reviews
Write a review about Wichita
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Wichita
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
AreaVibes Contributor reviewed Wichita
November 17, 2014
Hot In Wichita, KS I lived in Wichita, Kansas for four years while attending college at Wichita State University. I lived in the dorms for my first two years and eventually moved out near Waco Avenue. Housing was very cheap in Wichita. I was able to rent a 1… Read full review Recent Wichita forum postings
Ask a question about Wichita
• Have a question about the city of Wichita? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Question Neighborhoods in & around Wichita, KS
Wichita neighborhoods Cities near Wichita, KS