Friendship Heights, Washington, DC is Exceptionally Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Friendship Heights is ranked #2 in Washington
- • Friendship Heights is ranked #2 in District of Columbia
- Lots of Local Amenities
- Stable Housing Market
- High Income per Capita
- High Graduation Rates
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
Friendship Heights, Washington, DC properties for sale
Friendship Heights, Washington, DC real estate agents
See the full demographics report or view the Washington city guide with attractions and photos of Washington. Search the best places to live in Friendship Heights and Friendship Heights apartments for rent.
|Statistic||Friendship Heights||Washington||District of Columbia|
|Population density (sq mi)||3,576||9,908||9,908|
|Married (15yrs & older)||n/a||32%||32%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||31%||41%||41%|
Compare Washington to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Friendship Heights, Washington reviews
Write a review about Friendship Heights, Washington
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Friendship Heights, Washington
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Friendship Heights, Washington forum postings
Ask a question about Friendship Heights, Washington
- • Have a question about the city of Friendship Heights, Washington? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Neighborhoods in & around Washington, DC
See all Washington neighborhoods
Cities near Washington, DC
See all District of Columbia cities