Texico, NM Livability Score
Texico, NM is Very Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Texico is ranked #60 in New Mexico
- • Texico is ranked #9975 in the USA
- Low Crime Rates
- Low Cost of Living
- Sunny Weather
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
See the full demographics report or view the Texico city guide with attractions and photos of Texico. Search the best places to live in Texico.
|Married (15yrs & older)||60%||55%||58%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||49%||52%||48%|
Compare Texico to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Texico reviews
Write a review about Texico
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Texico
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Texico forum postings
Ask a question about Texico
- • Have a question about the city of Texico? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Cities near Texico, NM
See all New Mexico cities
|Texico, NM||0||Friona, TX||25.3|
|Farwell, TX||0.8||Sudan, TX||37.5|
|Clovis, NM||9||Earth, TX||38.3|
|Bovina, TX||12.5||Dimmitt, TX||43.1|
|Cannon AFB, NM||15.9||Hereford, TX||47.4|
|Muleshoe, TX||21.4||Hart, TX||53.2|
|Portales, NM||22||Olton, TX||54.1|