Silverdale, WA is Extremely Livable
• Silverdale is ranked #93 in Washington • Silverdale is ranked #4945 in the USA
Lots of Local Amenities High Graduation Rates Stable Housing Market High Income per Capita
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Silverdale, WA properties for sale
Statistic Silverdale Washington National
Population (2013) 19,490 6,971,406 317,297,938
Population density (sq mi) 1,543 105 90
Median age 35.2 37.2 37.2
Male/Female ratio 1.0:1 1.0:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 57% 57% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 46% 46% 45%
Caucasian 76% 79% 74%
African American 2% 4% 13%
Asian 10% 7% 5%
Speak English 86% 82% 79%
Speak Spanish 3% 8% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Silverdale city guide with attractions and photos of Silverdale. Search the best places to live in Silverdale and Silverdale apartments for rent. Compare Silverdale to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Silverdale reviews
Write a review about Silverdale
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Silverdale
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Review Recent Silverdale forum postings
Ask a question about Silverdale
• Have a question about the city of Silverdale? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Lmaussi posted a question in Silverdale
October 09, 2013
Is Silverdale A "Navy" Town? By that I mean are there a lot of drunken sailors around and a seedy side to the city because of the two naval bases. I am really ignorant of the area but have heard that areas around military bases can be less than desirable.…
We are See full question Cities near Silverdale, WA