Santa Clarita, CA is Exceptionally Livable
• Santa Clarita is ranked #2004 in California • Santa Clarita is ranked #546 in the USA
Lots of Local Amenities Stable Housing Market Sunny Weather Low Crime Rates
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Santa Clarita, CA properties for sale
Santa Clarita, CA real estate agents
Statistic Santa Clarita California National
Population (2013) 175,922 37,325,068 309,138,711
Population density (sq mi) 3,336 246 90
Median age 36.1 35.2 37.2
Male/Female ratio 1.0:1 1.0:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 57% 53% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 50% 48% 45%
Caucasian 75% 62% 74%
African American 2% 6% 13%
Asian 9% 13% 5%
Speak English 70% 56% 79%
Speak Spanish 20% 29% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Santa Clarita city guide with attractions and photos of Santa Clarita. Search the best places to live in Santa Clarita and Santa Clarita apartments for rent. Compare Santa Clarita to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Santa Clarita reviews
Write a review about Santa Clarita
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Santa Clarita
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Santa Clarita, CA - Clearly Beautiful! I visited Santa Clarita, CA in April of 2010 and I believe it is one of the most beautiful places in all of California. What I love about Santa Clarita City is the way that Santa Clarita combines fun family oriented activities and… Read full review Recent Santa Clarita forum postings
Ask a question about Santa Clarita
• Have a question about the city of Santa Clarita? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Summer heat What is the cost to heat a 3000 sq foot two story house at 74 degrees each month during June, July and August? How do the residents cope with the 90 +… See full question Neighborhoods in & around Santa Clarita, CA
Santa Clarita neighborhoods Cities near Santa Clarita, CA