Racine, WI Livability Score
Racine, WI is Very Livable
• Racine is ranked #380 in Wisconsin • Racine is ranked #12976 in the USA
Lots of Local Amenities Low Cost of Living High Graduation Rates Stable Housing Market
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Statistic Racine Wisconsin National
Population (2013) 78,878 5,742,713 317,297,938
Population density (sq mi) 5,093 106 90
Median age 33.1 38.5 37.2
Male/Female ratio 0.9:1 1.0:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 48% 59% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 52% 44% 45%
Caucasian 66% 87% 74%
African American 21% 6% 13%
Asian 1% 2% 5%
Speak English 85% 91% 79%
Speak Spanish 12% 4% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Racine city guide with attractions and photos of Racine. Search the best places to live in Racine and Racine apartments for rent. Compare Racine to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Racine reviews
Write a review about Racine
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Racine
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
AreaVibes Contributor reviewed Racine
July 23, 2010
Racine, WI - Lakeside Elegance I visited Racine, WI on business and was quite surprised at what I found. Wisconsin is generally nature oriented with lots of open fields and farm land, Racine was no exception. Racine is located on a beautiful lake which makes for a great… Read full review Recent Racine forum postings
Ask a question about Racine
• Have a question about the city of Racine? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Question Cities near Racine, WI