Hurt, VA Livability Score
Hurt, VA is Extremely Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Hurt is ranked #93 in Virginia
- • Hurt is ranked #2821 in the USA
- Low Crime Rates
- Low Cost of Living
- Sunny Weather
- High Income per Capita
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
See the full demographics report or view the Hurt city guide with attractions and photos of Hurt. Search the best places to live in Hurt.
|Married (15yrs & older)||64%||57%||58%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||39%||46%||48%|
Compare Hurt to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Hurt reviews
Write a review about Hurt
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Hurt
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Hurt forum postings
Ask a question about Hurt
- • Have a question about the city of Hurt? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Cities near Hurt, VA
See all Virginia cities
|Hurt, VA||0||Brookneal, VA||19.7|
|Altavista, VA||1.6||Bedford, VA||20.7|
|Gretna, VA||10.4||Lynchburg, VA||22.5|
|Rustburg, VA||16.5||Madison Heights, VA||25.8|
|Timberlake, VA||16.6||Halifax, VA||30.7|
|Forest, VA||19.1||Appomattox, VA||31.7|
|Chatham, VA||19.4||Rocky Mount, VA||33.3|
|North Shore, VA||19.4||Blue Ridge, VA||34.3|