Greenwood

58
Barely Livable

Greenwood

  • Lots of Local Amenities
  • Sunny Weather
  • Low Cost of Living
Livability Score Comparison
58Greenwood
63South Carolina
66USA

Find Real Estate Listings In Greenwood

Location
Price
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
 

New Real Estate Listings In Greenwood

Amenities Around Greenwood

Check Your Commute Time

Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
WalkBikeCompactCarS.U.V.
Distance
Duration
Cost/Month
See more Greenwood, SC transportation information

Compare Greenwood, SC Livability To Other Cities

Best Cities Near Greenwood, SC

PlaceLivability scoreScoreMilesPopulationPop.
Lincolnton, GA7833.41,559
Due West, SC7716.81,120
Washington, GA7546.44,031
Northlake, SC7540.14,317
PlaceLivability scoreScoreMilesPopulationPop.
Pendleton, SC7347.63,061
Prosperity, SC7135.81,058
Saluda, SC7025.63,590
Joanna, SC6925.41,369

Recent Greenwood Reviews

Write a review about Greenwood Tell people what you like or don't like about Greenwood…
Boring City With No Jobs.

Attractions3/10
Community3/10
Nightlife3/10
Dining5/10
Shopping3/10
If you want to not have time for your family, or love working 40+ hours a week at a low paying temp job, then Greenwood is for you. Otherwise do not come here. This is the most boring town I have ever been in. It seems to be for only the 20% office workers who have anything here. The other 80% that have real jobs (Where you actually have to …
  • Report
Ghost_763Posted on Aug 18, 2014
Don't move to Greenwood!!

Attractions3/10
Community5/10
Nightlife4/10
Dining4/10
Shopping3/10
I have lived in Greenwood, SC for almost 5 years now, not by choice, and I am MORE then ready to move away! Let me give you some reasons why I feel this way. 1. Being from up north, I have been made to feel unwanted by the locals. I am known as a "Yankee" here or scum to them. I am amazed that many people refuse to deal …
  • Report
cb68Posted on May 31, 2012

Recent Greenwood Forum Questions

Ask a question about Greenwood Have a question about Greenwood? Ask it here.
Source: The Greenwood, SC data and statistics displayed above are derived from the United States Census Bureau.