Cupertino, CA is Exceptionally Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Cupertino is ranked #1937 in California
- • Cupertino is ranked #120 in the USA
- Lots of Local Amenities
- Stable Housing Market
- High Income per Capita
- High Graduation Rates
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
Cupertino, CA properties for sale
Cupertino, CA real estate agents
See the full demographics report or view the Cupertino city guide with attractions and photos of Cupertino. Search the best places to live in Cupertino and Cupertino apartments for rent.
|Population density (sq mi)||5,164||246||90|
|Married (15yrs & older)||71%||53%||56%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||60%||48%||45%|
Compare Cupertino to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Cupertino reviews
Write a review about Cupertino
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Cupertino
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Cupertino forum postings
Ask a question about Cupertino
- • Have a question about the city of Cupertino? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Neighborhoods in & around Cupertino, CA
See all Cupertino neighborhoods
Cities near Cupertino, CA
See all California cities