Arranging a field trip entails a lot of work. Educators have to send out permission slips, and make arrangements for buses and chaperones. Now, with the availability of virtual field trips, students do not have to leave their classrooms to explore places around the world. Some virtual field trips also allow students to discover what goes on in the outer space. Here are links to virtual field trips for different subjects.
English Language Arts
Health and Physical Education
- Aquifer Virtual Field Trip: Grade 5-8 students can learn about aquifer in this virtual field trip.
- Endangered Species: A virtual field trip that provides grade 5-8 students an interesting insight into endangered species.
- Virtual Farm: This virtual farm can give grade K-6 students a complete experience of farm life.
- Human Body Virtual Trip: Students of all ages can learn about the various parts of the human body and their functions by taking this virtual trip.
- Introduction to Caves: Find out more about caves by going on this virtual tour.
- Planetarium: Grade 5-12 students can observe the night sky in this website.
- Fly Me to the Moon: An exciting virtual field trip to the moon for students in grade 4-12.
- Visit a Volcano: Take virtual trips to various volcanoes in the United States.