Answer this question about Youngsville Be specific and detailed. Share your personal experience or knowledge.
Answer a question
Best Schools in or near Youngsville? My family of 4 are relocating from Texas to the Youngsville area this summer. We currently attend Barbers Hill Independent School District (BHISD) and DO NOT want to make the mistake of hampering our children's future education by placing them in a less than equivalent environment. In order to make a confident decision that this move will be the "Right Choice" for my family, I am looking for HONEST, POSITIVE feed back in regards to the following: > State to State Education System comparisons? > Public school(s) curriculum equivalent and/or higher to BHISD? > Private school(s) curriculum equivalent and/or or higher to BHISD? > Pros/Cons of local private schools vs. local public schools? > Pros/Cons of attending public schools K-8, then private for 9-12? > Graduation rates? > Student/Teacher ratio? > Co-Ed vs. boys/girls schools? > Any and all pertinent information regarding Youngsville and the surrounding areas community life and status? > Any and all pertinent information regarding Youngsville and the surrounding areas education system? Thank you for your time and opinions in this matter, for this will assist in my QUEST for the BEST.
BayouMomPosted on Oct 12, 2014
Reason for reporting