Wood River, IL Livability Score
Wood River, IL is Very Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Wood River is ranked #441 in Illinois
- • Wood River is ranked #7474 in the USA
- Low Cost of Living
- Lots of Local Amenities
- Sunny Weather
- High Graduation Rates
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
See the demographics report,
the best places to live in Wood River
or the Wood River city guide
|Married (15yrs & older)||56%||59%||58%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||50%||49%||48%|
Compare Wood River to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Wood River reviews
Write a review about Wood River
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Wood River
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Wood River forum postings
Ask a question about Wood River
- • Have a question about the city of Wood River? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Neighborhoods in & around Wood River, IL
See all Wood River neighborhoods
Cities near Wood River, IL
See all Illinois cities
|Wood River, IL||0||Edwardsville, IL||8.1|
|East Alton, IL||1.7||Godfrey, IL||8.5|
|Rosewood Heights, IL||2.2||Spanish Lake, MO||8.6|
|Roxana, IL||2.2||Glasgow Village, MO||9.5|
|Hartford, IL||2.7||Pontoon Beach, IL||9.6|
|South Roxana, IL||3||Glen Carbon, IL||9.6|
|Bethalto, IL||3.6||Granite City, IL||10.3|
|Alton, IL||4.6||Riverview, MO||10.5|