Answer this question about Weiser Be specific and detailed. Share your personal experience or knowledge.
Answer a question
Church of the Brethren in Weiser Family members have told a story down through the years about my grandfather Noah Ritzius who was a farmer and a preacher built the first Brethren Church in Weiser. It later burned down. I would like to know where it was located. He also built the second Brethren Church in Weiser and would like to know if it still stands and it's location. There is a possibility they were located across the river on the Oregon side. The people who related this and other stories to me are all gone now. I would appreciate any help you can give me. Also any photos of those churches would be welcome. Thank you, Jim Hopkins
historybuffPosted on Oct 25, 2011

Answers

I am researching Noah Ritzius too. He was my great grandfather. I get my info from my grandmother and she doesn't remember everything, so any info you are able to share with me would be great. As for the churches, I heard there were three. As you already know one burnt down, but I don't know anything about the other two.I do however have a picture of one. If you email me I can send it to you. If you up to it I have a few questions for you too, email me if your still interested. cindymurray123@yahoo.com
cindil32Posted on Dec 27, 2012
Reason for reporting