Springfield, OH Livability Score
Springfield, OH is Somewhat Livable
• Springfield is ranked #1048 in Ohio • Springfield is ranked #21645 in the USA
Low Cost of Living Lots of Local Amenities High Graduation Rates Sunny Weather
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Statistic Springfield Ohio National
Population (2013) 60,728 11,570,808 317,297,938
Median Age 35.8 38.8 37.2
Male/Female ratio 0.9:1 0.9:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 49% 57% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 48% 44% 45%
Caucasian 75% 83% 74%
African American 18% 12% 13%
Asian 1% 2% 5%
Speak English 96% 93% 79%
Speak Spanish 3% 2% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Springfield city guide with attractions and photos of Springfield. Search the best places to live in Springfield and Springfield apartments for rent. Compare Springfield to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Springfield reviews
Write a review about Springfield
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Springfield
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
AreaVibes Contributor reviewed Springfield
August 09, 2010
Springfield, Ohio: Great Outdoor Fun In early June 2010 my husband and I spent three days camping in Springfield, Ohio. We took our camper and stayed at Bass Lake Campground which is located at 756 Hilliard Street. This was a very nice, clean, and family friendly… Read full review Recent Springfield forum postings
Ask a question about Springfield
• Have a question about the city of Springfield? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Question Cities near Springfield, OH