Answer this question about Palm Harbor Be specific and detailed. Share your personal experience or knowledge.
Answer a question
Need help relocating to Florida I am from Colorado and for seven years while my Father suffered with Alzheimers Disease I have dreamed of coming back to the ocean from whence I came. I was born in Jacksonville but after researching and now visiting the gulf cities I realize I am called to this side of the ocean. My problem is I am on Soc.Sec. and it doesn't pay enough to rent a place. I am hoping someone in this area has or knows of someone with living quarters I can afford. Here is another dilemma. I am allergic to indoor pets, especially cats, and smoke legal and illegal. I am healthy, moral, clean woman of 65 years old wanting to spend my life in a warm climate. Is there anyone out there that can give me suggestions on how to go about this big move? I have been a caregiver, rescuer all my life and it is time I think about myself. I am even thinking living with a woman that needs a little help like cooking, cleaning, yard work but at the same time not tied down to 24/7. I would be in shortly after dark and I am not a noisy person. I am a talkative person but can refrain if necessary. I do not smoke or do any drugs other than lisiniprol for slight high blood pressure.Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Barbarann (or Barbie or Barb
BarbarannPosted on Apr 22, 2015
Reason for reporting