Kings Bridge, New York, NY is Very Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Kings Bridge is ranked #100 in New York
- • Kings Bridge is ranked #142 in New York
- Lots of Local Amenities
- Stable Housing Market
- Sunny Weather
- High Income per Capita
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
Kings Bridge, New York, NY properties for sale
See the full demographics report or view the New York city guide with attractions and photos of New York. Search the best places to live in Kings Bridge and Kings Bridge apartments for rent.
|Statistic||Kings Bridge||New York||New York|
|Population density (sq mi)||45,039||27,098||417|
|Married (15yrs & older)||n/a||46%||53%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||46%||46%||45%|
Compare New York to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Kings Bridge, New York reviews
Write a review about Kings Bridge, New York
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Kings Bridge, New York
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Kings Bridge, New York forum postings
Ask a question about Kings Bridge, New York
- • Have a question about the city of Kings Bridge, New York? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Neighborhoods in & around New York, NY
See all New York neighborhoods
Cities near New York, NY
See all New York cities