Answer this question about Lynn Haven Be specific and detailed. Share your personal experience or knowledge.
Answer a question
Possibly Moving to Lynn Haven Fl from Colorado I have been looking on forums for a while about Lynn Haven and haven't been able to get much information. I live in Colorado born and raised here and my husband just got a job offer (promotion) from his current company in Lynn Haven. We know nothing about Florida except we went to Disney World a couple of months ago. Was hoping some of you could give me an idea of what it is like to live there, if it is family friendly, things about the elementary schools and good neighborhoods to raise a family. We have a short time frame to make a decision and don't get to go out there for two weeks, so just trying to get as much info as possible about the place so we can make the right decision for our family. By the way we are in our mid 30's and our kids are 6 and 8. Thank you!!!
sadieladyPosted on Nov 20, 2013

Answers

I wish I had a good answer for you. I have the same question. My employer has asked me to consider moving my family there from Northern California. What did you decide? Was there any info you found particularly helpful?
LynnLPosted on Dec 26, 2013
Reason for reporting