Lompoc, CA is Very Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Lompoc is ranked #700 in California
- • Lompoc is ranked #11678 in the USA
- Lots of Local Amenities
- Stable Housing Market
- Sunny Weather
- High Income per Capita
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
Lompoc, CA properties for sale
See the full demographics report or view the Lompoc city guide with attractions and photos of Lompoc. Search the best places to live in Lompoc.
|Population density (sq mi)||3,655||246||90|
|Married (15yrs & older)||53%||53%||56%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||55%||48%||45%|
Compare Lompoc to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Lompoc reviews
Write a review about Lompoc
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Lompoc
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Lompoc forum postings
Ask a question about Lompoc
- • Have a question about the city of Lompoc? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Cities near Lompoc, CA
See all California cities