Lompoc, CA is Very Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Lompoc is ranked #687 in California
- • Lompoc is ranked #11709 in the USA
- Lots of Local Amenities
- Stable Housing Market
- Sunny Weather
- High Income per Capita
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
Lompoc, CA properties for sale
Lompoc, CA real estate agents
See the full demographics report or view the Lompoc city guide with attractions and photos of Lompoc. Search the best places to live in Lompoc.
|Population density (sq mi)||3,655||246||90|
|Married (15yrs & older)||53%||53%||56%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||55%||48%||45%|
Compare Lompoc to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Lompoc reviews
Write a review about Lompoc
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Lompoc
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Lompoc forum postings
Ask a question about Lompoc
- • Have a question about the city of Lompoc? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Cities near Lompoc, CA
See all California cities