The table above illustrates an overview of the annual crime reported in Hancock, MI. These figures on reported criminal activity in Hancock, MI, based on a reported crime per 100,000 citizens, is shown in order to compare these rates across disparate categories. You will notice that the crimes collected here, for comparison purposes, have been separated between violent crimes and those involving or threatening property. According to the annual crime data, the crime rate in Hancock, MI is 33% lower than the average of the whole of the state of Michigan, and when compared with the national average, is 46% lower than. When looking at violent crimes, Hancock, MI has 53% lower than violent crime rate than Michigan average, while remaining 47% lower than the national average. In property crime, Hancock, MI is 29% lower than the average of Michigan and is 46% lower than the national average.