308 Taylor Cir, Grovetown, GA is Exceptionally Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Grovetown is ranked #14 in Georgia
- • Grovetown is ranked #1068 in the USA
- Low Cost of Living
- Low Crime Rates
- Sunny Weather
- High Graduation Rates
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
Grovetown, GA properties for sale
Grovetown, GA real estate agents
See the full demographics report or view the Grovetown city guide with attractions and photos of Grovetown. Search the best places to live in Grovetown.
|Population density (sq mi)||2,336||174||90|
|Married (15yrs & older)||59%||55%||56%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||57%||47%||45%|
Compare Grovetown to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Grovetown reviews
Write a review about Grovetown
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Grovetown
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Grovetown forum postings
Ask a question about Grovetown
- • Have a question about the city of Grovetown? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Neighborhoods in & around Grovetown, GA
See all Grovetown neighborhoods
Cities near Grovetown, GA
See all Georgia cities