308 Taylor Cir, Grovetown, GA is Exceptionally Livable
Put the Livability Score on your website
- • Grovetown is ranked #14 in Georgia
- • Grovetown is ranked #1068 in the USA
- Low Cost of Living
- Low Crime Rates
- Sunny Weather
- High Graduation Rates
Where do you commute to?
Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
|Approx. Monthly Cost||n/a||n/a||$ ||$ ||$ |
Grovetown, GA properties for sale
See the full demographics report or view the Grovetown city guide with attractions and photos of Grovetown. Search the best places to live in Grovetown.
|Population density (sq mi)||2,336||174||90|
|Married (15yrs & older)||59%||55%||56%|
|Have children (under 18yrs)||57%||47%||45%|
Compare Grovetown to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Grovetown reviews
Write a review about Grovetown
- • Tell people what you like or don't like about Grovetown
- • Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
- • Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Recent Grovetown forum postings
Ask a question about Grovetown
- • Have a question about the city of Grovetown? Ask it here.
- • Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
- • Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Neighborhoods in & around Grovetown, GA
See all Grovetown neighborhoods
Cities near Grovetown, GA
See all Georgia cities