Answer this question about Denver Be specific and detailed. Share your personal experience or knowledge.
Answer a question
Furniture stores in Denver or nearby? Hello, what furniture brands would you recommend. I'm interested in wooden cabinets to my kitchen, but not too expensive?
LizzyearlPosted on Sep 21, 2011

Answers

I think it's worth. I've heard a lot of good reviews so it may not be the case
marinaPosted on Dec 16, 2011
there is no price list on their web site eurointelligentkitchens you entered. How can I find out? I am often in Denver so I may be go there, but first I want to know if it's worth :)
CiaraPosted on Nov 30, 2011
I think I give as good discounts on furniture. I've heard good reviews about them...
marinaPosted on Nov 23, 2011
I looked at this site and I have to admit that they have a very interesting selection of furniture. They are very modern but probably too expensive?
MadlenePosted on Nov 17, 2011
Well, check the Euro Intelligent Kitchens website. They have a great range of cabinets and accessories.
AgathaPosted on Oct 07, 2011
Hi! If you are looking for good furniture store i would like to recommend eurointelligentkitchens.com . They have unique offer from European suppliers which generally are cheaper than those from US. I was buying aluminum cabinet doors. They have great showroom with frameless kitchens, high-gloss kitchen cabinets and more. I hope this will help you. The are located in Denver. Details you can easily find on the website.
Jan___SwaPosted on Sep 23, 2011
Reason for reporting