Answer this question about Coeur d'Alene Be specific and detailed. Share your personal experience or knowledge.
Answer a question
What are the best neighborhoods for a family to live in Coeur d'Alene Family is relocating to Coeur d'Alene ID in June and interested in which areas are the safest and best for a family to call home. Also interested in surrounding areas/ towns? Any 1st hand advice or insite would be greatly appreciated!
Ready2goPosted on Mar 18, 2014

Answers

Try to avoid The Lowe's/Appleway area, zip 83815, I live nearabouts now and its downtrodden and the opposite of serene, as some people seek out this last. I don't think its a good child/family influence, I wouldn't raise kids in this particular sector, which can extend a bit in all directions. On the other side of Northwest the scene all around is more green and better quality. Alot of homeless in this neighborhood and not good for single females especially. Rough looking folk 'tho its majority are friendly. From what I've seen Hayden area and Gov't down closer towatds Sherman is or seems much more upgraded. The length of the Appleway stretch is hectic and not the ideal place to have to battle much less live right off of. If I haf a choice I'd live closer to Liberty Lake WA or even Post Falls ID as CdA is really starting to boom and gets crowded and congested, for a smaller city.
oskarkatPosted on Sep 17, 2014
Reason for reporting