Answer this question about Bridgton Be specific and detailed. Share your personal experience or knowledge.
Answer a question
Retiring with heart desease An ongoing argument in my house is whether to retire to NH or Maine. We love both, and my husband says NH is far more economical due to income tax, sales tax etc compared to Maine. I know you all have heard that argument before. We are moving from Weymouth, MA so to me moving to either place would better than what we are paying now. NOW my question. I am on a heart transplant list, and i know my Tufts doctors work closely with Maine Medical. Bridgton Hospital is owned by Maine Medial (Tufts does their transplants), and BH has an outstanding cardiac care program. If you know of hospitals in NH that work with Tufts Medical, and have a cardiac program please let me know. I do not want to go through all the transplant testing again to be placed on a non-Tufts affiliated hospital. Can anyone help with this? I love the Knights Hill area, because it has a pool. Once you have a heart transplant you can no long swim in lakes, pond...only pools, and ocean. i had a kidney transplant almost 30 years ago at Tufts Medical, and do not want to cut my relationship with them. Thank you.
MaryrosePosted on Apr 01, 2012
Reason for reporting