Bay St. Louis, MS is Exceptionally Livable
• Bay St. Louis is ranked #14239 in Mississippi • Bay St. Louis is ranked #915 in the USA
Lots of Local Amenities Sunny Weather Low Cost of Living High Graduation Rates
Put the Livability Score on your website
Where do you commute to?
Walking Bicycling Compact Standard S.U.V.
Distance (miles) x x x
Duration x x x
Approx. Monthly Cost n/a n/a $ $ $ Monthly costs include: fuel, maintenance, tires, insurance, license fees, taxes, depreciation, and financing.
Bay St. Louis, MS properties for sale
Bay St. Louis, MS real estate agents
Statistic Bay St. Louis Mississippi National
Population (2013) 9,614 2,967,620 309,138,711
Population density (sq mi) 654 64 90
Median age 45.0 36.0 37.2
Male/Female ratio 0.9:1 0.9:1 1.0:1
Married (15yrs & older) 60% 55% 56%
Have children (under 18yrs) 37% 44% 45%
Caucasian 83% 60% 74%
African American 14% 37% 13%
Asian 1% 1% 5%
Speak English 96% 96% 79%
Speak Spanish 2% 2% 13%
See the full
demographics report or view the Bay St. Louis city guide with attractions and photos of Bay St. Louis. Search the best places to live in Bay St. Louis. Compare Bay St. Louis to other cities
Put this city comparison tool on your website
Recent Bay St. Louis reviews
Write a review about Bay St. Louis
• Tell people what you like or don't like about Bay St. Louis
• Help others learn more about the city you live in or have traveled to
• Win gift cards if your review is selected as "review of the month"
Review Recent Bay St. Louis forum postings
Ask a question about Bay St. Louis
• Have a question about the city of Bay St. Louis? Ask it here.
• Ask a who, what, when, where, why or how question.
• Explain your question in detail so that it can be answered correctly.
Mack from Michigan posted a question in Bay St. Louis
October 30, 2015
Retire in Bay St. Louis? What are the pros and con's of BSL for a senior? Grocery shopping options? Health care? Any downtown apartments walking distance to shops? Does the farmers market run all year? Is there a taxi service?…
I've had enough of See full question Cities near Bay St. Louis, MS